Monday, November 15, 2010

Moving forward... God Honors commitment...

Times can get tough, and when you are down on the ground being kicked, it seems like another person is always willing to help kick you while you are down. Life is rough, but it doesn't have to be.

When all feels like it is hopeless, and then a bill collector calls and tells you, "you are worthless". Man life just doesn't feel like living anymore. It has gotten so hard that you may have to sacrifice more than ever before for your dream. It feels easier to give up and say, "I never really wanted to be out of debt anyway", or "It is just too hard to do that, I want my job back."

All I have to say is: "NEVER GIVE UP!!!" As I was reading the Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki this morning this line jumped out at me. "Rich Dad said, you can quit at anytime, why quit now?"

That sentence has sparked a new life inside of me, new hope for others. Don't quit! If you do quit, you quit to what? The US Dept of Labor, 45 year plan?

Live your dreams, God will find a way to get you through it. Pray and make him a partner in your life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment