Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Questions as you begin the journey....

This is my first blog post. Thank you to the inspiration of God, my wife and my mentors, I am starting a blog.

I want the blog to be about you, the reader. I do not have any original ideas, just ideas that have shaped and developed my life over the last 32 years. I have been all over this great country, Canada and Mexico. I love this land, I love to travel.  What do you love to do? Where do you want to go? Have you ever left the state, city that you grew up in? Have you dared to travel the unknown roads of other states, countries?

Does just thinking about travel make you excited? Does it make you nauseous?

What do you want out of this life? This is the only shot you have... Do you want to be chasing the almighty dollar, watching the big screen play someone else's dreams? Believe in the fact that one guy has 20 women who want to marry him? What are you doing today? What is your spouse doing today?  What are you doing to make a difference today?  Who's life are you impacting?

Although these questions may not be important to you, yet.  When you begin to exit the "Rat Race" of thinking and begin to see that you only get a limited time in this planet, it really starts to alter your thinking toward a lot of things.

Think about those things now. What do you want to be? A better wife/husband, cook, son/daughter, man/woman, thinker, marketer, teacher, chiropractor? It's your choice everyday when you wake up.

Or you can stay busy, as Thoreau said .."Its not enough to be busy, so to are the ants..."

Do you love you? Love your neighbor as thyself...  If you don't love yourself, how do you give love to others?

Get busy loving yourself and others...

No comments:

Post a Comment