Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Top 5... Reading a renewed passion...

I am blessed to be involved with some phenomenal people, and I thank God everyday for that blessing. That being said I am also blessed by many mentors past an present through the power of reading. WOW!  Thinking back over the last year of 2010 I can only imagine what I was like on December 15, 2009. Reading back to some of my journal entries, OUCH!

All through the aid of books, audios and association I have managed to unconsciously and consciously learn and grow. I have become a work in progress and have given up my know-it-all, show-it-all and owe-it-all perspective. I am humbled everyday by wisdom from Dale Carnegie, Frank Bettger, L Ron Hubbard, Les Giblin, Robert Kiyosaki amongst others.

What a blessing to have someone who has had such wonderful experience in their life to share it. It's not theory, it's results based teaching with philosophies and principles to add to your life immediately. It is also feels like those tricksters edit their books and then put them back on your shelf. Reading is the fundamental habit I have been developing and continue to develop. What an awesome habit to have.

Plug into whomever has and continues to generate the results you desire, living or dead.

I appreciate all of those wonderful people that have helped and influenced me throughout my life.

I am a humble student, and I am ready for the instructor...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment